The Amplon RT Series 5-20kVA is a dual-conversion online UPS that offers best-in-class designs in compact size of 2U, high power density, high efficiency and versatile configurations to meet customer requirements. The output power factor of the unit maximizes capacity for the most critical loads, with this requirement high energy savings based on AC-AC efficiency of up to 96. 5% and 99% in ECO mode can be achieved. In addition, the 5-20kVA UPS RT Series is the first on the market to offer standard supports for external lithium-ion batteries, which offer better power density and sustainability. Together with the parallel capacity of up to four units, the new series is the ideal UPS for mission-critical applications such as servers, data centers, telecommunications and manufacturing.
- The conversion topology to double line conversion and zero step to the battery, makes it very efficient and energy loss.
- The wide input voltage range allows the UPS to operate in harsh electrical environments, this lengthens the battery life.
- The AC boot function allows you to turn on the UPS without connecting it to a battery.
- The programmable charging bank disconnects non-critical charges when a power outage occurs and reserves more battery power for critical charges.
- The capacity of up to four units allows redundancy and load expansion (applies to 5-10kVA).
- Hot-swappable batteries ensure continuous operation even when batteries are being replaced.
- VRLA and the external lithium-ion battery (EBC) booth are available in a scalable way.
- Extended execution models support a flexible battery quantity for optimizing battery inversion. And when a battery fails, it could be removed without replacing the entire battery, reducing maintenance costs and effort.
- Power Distribution Box (PDB) and Maintenance Switch (MBB), which are default on the RT 5-10kVA models, and allow for simple configuration.Maintenance bypass circuit breaker (MBB) is optional, and easy replacement of the UPS without shutting down critical systems.
- The RRPP (Rack Remote Power Panel), which can be integrated with standard server racks, simplifies power output distribution and power monitoring.
- Common battery configuration supports UPS parallel mode to save installation space and additional battery costs (Applicable at 15/20 kVA).
Efficiency and Reliability
- The output power factor of the unit ensures that the load capacity is not reduced and provides a permanent 100% kW.
- Best-in-class AC-AC efficiency reaches up to 96. 5% and 99% in ECO mode reduces energy costs.
- Automatic fan speed control maximizes system efficiency and significantly reduces audible noise and extends battery life.
- Fan failure detection, sends early alerts to facilitate predictive maintenance of the UPS.
- Intelligent battery management to extend battery life and maximize battery performance. Battery aging detection controls predictive maintenance; and the 3-stage charging mechanism prevents the battery from being charged continuously during the exchange stage to extend battery life.
- Excellent local management through a graphical and multilingual LCD display, very easy to use.
- Various types of communication interfaces, including USB, RS-232 and RS-485 ports, mini slot, REPO/ROO for remote management, as well as built-in dry contacts to monitor and notify system operating conditions.
- UPS management software, such as ShutdownAgent and InfraSuite Device Manager, allows users to monitor the status of the UPS and protect critical devices.